FAAST Connect Home Banking & Bill Payer
Logon Now >
FAQs l Helpful Hints l Helpful Contact Information
With a personal computer and Internet access, you'll find our new branch at your fingertips with FAAST Connect, our online banking and bill paying service.
From your home or office, on vacation, or at the pool, you'll soon be able to manage your accounts anytime you want - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Check your account balances
- Balance your checkbook
- Print your balances and account history
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Review stock quotes
- Download account information to Microsoft Money or Quicken
- PLUS FREE BILL PAYING!
You'll never have to write a check again! Schedule a one-time or recurring payment online and your bills will be automatically paid.
FAAST Connect Home Banking and Bill Payer are both free to all members.
Apply for FAAST Connect Today >
Please complete the form sign it and mail it or fax it to:
Member Services Department
P.O. Box 5487
Miami Lakes, FL 33014
Or FAX: 305-819-1875
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What accounts can I access through FAAST Connect Home Banking?
You can access all of your accounts within your member number.
2. How soon after a transfer is performed will it appear on FAAST Connect?
Transactions will appear right away on the FAAST Connect screen as well as on the credit union's main system.
3. How much account history can I view?
FAAST Connect allows you to view your account history a month at a time. You will be able to view past month's history as well by clicking on the "more history" button at the bottom of the page.
4. How do I sign up for Bill Payer?
Once you are in Home Banking you click on the Bill Payment
icon. Once you are in the Bill Payment program, click
on where it says "click here to register".
Complete the online application. You will receive an
e-mail once you have been approved.
5. When is Bill Payment available?
Bill Payment is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Payments will be processed on the next business day.
6. Does Bill Payment work with Personal Finance management packages?
Yes, transaction history can be downloaded to either Quicken or Microsoft Money.
7. How many days does it take for a payment to reach the payee?
Payment processing takes three to seven working days. Three for electronic payments and seven for check payments.
8. How is the payment deducted from my account?
Payment is deducted from the member's checking account electronically through ACH (automated clearing house) within 24 hours of the processing date.
FAAST Connect Helpful Hints
To Protect Your Privacy
Update and strengthen the security of your online
● Use a secure browser and trusted
computer for sensitive transactions.
● Log off when you’re done using Web
sites that require a user ID and password.
● Disconnect and shut down when
you’re not using your computer.
● Don’t include sensitive
information in email.
● Never click on links within an
● Don’t open SPAM or attachments
● Be suspicious of emails asking for
● Be selective when providing your
JetStream Federal Credit Union (Member Services)
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
(305) 821-7060 or (800) 426-3556
Bill Payment Customer Service Desk (Metavante)
Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. 1-800 -823-7555