JetStream Federal founded in 1948, is a full service financial institution with branch locations throughout South Florida and Puerto Rico. We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package including, medical, dental and 401K programs.
Member Relationship Manager/Personal Banker
The Personal Banker / Member Relationship Manager (MRM) serves as the primary point of contact for new and existing Members for all deposit and consumer lending product and service needs. The MRM is responsible for serving as a trusted advisor to Members and for providing the highest level of service while delivering sales and service experiences that maximize Member engagement. The MRM develops and expands member relationships by developing an understanding of Members’ current and changing financial needs and by promoting appropriate solutions - cross-selling all products and services that would benefit the Member based on identified needs. The position will provide product expertise, creative business solutions and timely, relevant responses to Member needs.
Job Duties include:
- Performing all branch functions including consumer lending, open new accounts, sell and process Credit Union services for new and existing members, and process various financial transactions
- Fostering a culture that promotes teamwork, service excellence and relationship building within the branch and overall organization
- Performs duties in compliance with credit union policies and regulatory requirements
- Develop new member relationships through business development activities, community involvement and existing member referrals by providing members with service excellence
- Actively participate in all sales and service activities, meet goals and other responsibilities as requested. Contribute to team success
- (1) A two year college degree or (2) Completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school or (3) Completion of a specialized and extensive in-house training or apprenticeship program.
- Credit Union experience and understanding of financial regulations (preferred)
- Two years of experience in a financial institution or in a retail or service related position which must include lending, new accounts, or a combination (Required)
- Fluent in English and Spanish (Required)
A completed employment application will be required to perform reference and background screening prior to employment. Jetstream Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be required to pass a Drug Test as a condition of employment.