FAQs l Helpful Hints l Helpful Contact Information
JetStream Federal’s Online Banking program allows you to manage all your accounts from one location. You can:
- Check your balance
- Transfer Funds
- Set Up Alerts and Notifications
- E-statement Access
- Online Bill Pay
- Budget and Goals
Pay Your Bills
Once you’ve enrolled in Online Banking, you can register for Bill Payment. Just click on the Bill Payment tab at the top and complete the application. No more checks to write. No stamps to buy or envelopes to seal.
You can now pay your bills electronically to anyone, anywhere, anytime. Schedule recurring payments or one-time payments to your monthly bills.
Sign Up Today!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What accounts can I access through Online Banking?
You can access all of your accounts within your member number.
How soon after a transfer is performed will it appear on my account?
Transactions will appear right away on your screen as well as on the credit union's main system.
How much account history can I view?
The program allows you to view your account history a month at a time. You will be able to view past month's history as well by clicking on the "more history" button at the bottom of the page.
How do I sign up for Bill Payment?
Once you are in Home Banking you click on the Bill Payment tab. You will need to register for Bill Payment. Complete the online application. You will receive an e-mail once you have been approved.
When is Bill Payment available?
Bill Payment is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Payments will be processed on the next business day.
Does Bill Payment work with Personal Finance management packages?isicing elit sed
Yes, transaction history can be downloaded.
How many days does it take for a payment to reach the payee?
Payment processing takes three to seven working days. Three for electronic payments and seven for check payments.
How is the payment deducted from my account?
Payment is deducted from your checking account electronically through ACH (automated clearing house) within 24 hours of the processing date.
Online Banking Helpful Hints To Protect Your Privacy
- Update and strengthen the security of your online passwords
- Use a secure browser and trusted computer for sensitive transactions
- Be sure to log off when you’re done using websites that require a user ID and password
- Disconnect and shut down when you’re not using your computer
- Don’t include sensitive information in an email
- Never click on links within an email
- Don’t open SPAM or attachments from strangers
- Be suspicious of emails asking for personal information
- Be selective when providing your email address
JetStream Federal Credit Union (Care Center)
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. - noon
(305) 821-7060 or (800) 426-3556